Interested Subjects: Navigators
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter « Regulation »), this page describes the methods of processing the personal data of users who consult the website accessible electronically at the following address: https://www.ilperlo.com/en/privacy-policy
This information does not concern other sites, pages or online services that can be reached via hypertext links that may be published on the site but referring to resources outside the domain of the Owner.
The information is provided only for this site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links. The information is also inspired by Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection.
The Data Controller
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The « owner » of their treatment is The Kilmer Group S.r.l. Società Unipersonale – Corso di Porta Vittoria n. 9 – Milano, email email@example.com
Responsible for data protection
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Carlo Sancassano who can be reached at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal basis of the processing
The personal data indicated in this page are treated by The Kilmer Group S.r.l. Società Unipersonale – Corso di Porta Vittoria n. 9 – Milano, for the purpose of carrying out its activities. Consent, execution of a contract, fulfillment of a legal obligation as well as the pursuit of a legitimate interest are the legal bases that, depending on the data processing carried out on the aforementioned website, will be pursued.
Place of data processing
The treatments connected to the web services of this site are based in Italy, and are managed by the service provider HOSPITALITY FACTORY srl; and are handled by the reference technical staff (data processor), and by other persons in charge of « The Kilmer Group S.r.l. Società Unipersonale – Corso di Porta Vittoria n. 9 – Milano« , on the occasion of updating and maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is disclosed. The personal data provided voluntarily by users who submit contact requests are used for the sole purpose of carrying out the service or provision requested, also possibly through external service providers.
Types of data processed and processing purposes
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, URI / URL (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
- Obtain statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- Check the correct functioning of the services offered.
Data communicated by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses present in the forms, as well as the compilation and forwarding of the present forms, entail the acquisition of the sender’s contact data, necessary to reply, as well as all personal data included in communications.
Specific information will be published on the pages of the sites set up for the provision of certain services.
Cookies and other tracking systems
No use is made of cookies for user profiling.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of data entered in the data collection forms (form), or the sending of emails to the email addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. It should be noted that the personal and / or business data entered in the forms on the sites are used to answer user queries, to provide the requested information and services.
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. We inform you that, in order to provide a complete service, there are links to other websites managed by other owners. We decline all responsibility in the event of errors, contents, cookies, publications of unlawful immoral content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with current regulations and compliance with the Privacy legislation by sites not managed by us to which reference is made.
It is the recipient of the data collected following consultation of the site, pursuant to Article 28 of the Regulations, as the data processor of The Kilmer Group S.r.l. Società Unipersonale – Corso di Porta Vittoria n. 9 – Milano and as the provider of hosting services for the Hospitality Factory srl web platform;
Data transfer abroad
Third Countries: The communication services present on the site may use external suppliers located in non-EU countries, in particular in the USA. For these suppliers it has been verified that the contractual clauses provide for adherence to the Privacy Shield agreements.
Rights of interested parties
You have the right to obtain from the owner the cancellation (possible right to be forgotten), the limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general you can exercise all rights. provided for by art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR, where applicable with respect to the purposes of data processing.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 –
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- to the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Right of complaint
Interested parties who believe that the processing of personal data referring to them carried out through this site is in violation of the provisions of the Regulation have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor, as required by art. 77 of the Regulation itself, or to take the appropriate judicial offices (Article 79 of the Regulation).