The 20th of June, returns the Festival di Bellagio 2013, now in its third edition.
“Verdi, Wagner e la Musica d’oggi“ is the title chosen for the musical event in honor of the bicentennial of the two giants of music and theater, under the artistic direction of Rossella Spinosa.
The Orchestra “I Pomeriggi Musicali“, led by Sergio Casesi on trumpet and Mario Roncuzzi to the direction, will open the show with a symphony concert.
Below the music in program for the event:
▪ Franz Joseph Haydn: Symphony no. 94 “The Surprise”
▪ Giuseppe Verdi: Adagio for trumpet and orchestra
▪ Dear Alberto: Concerto for trumpet and orchestra (first performance)
▪ Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Symphony KV 385 “Haffner”
The 20th of June at 9pm, the Royal Hall of the Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni will host the Symphony Concert, made in favor of the Voluntary Rescue 118 of Bellagio.
Festival di Bellagio 2013 program will be full of events and ideas: concerts, lectures, screenings and culinary initiatives that will involve about twenty towns in Como and Lecco provinces.
Festival di Bellagio 2013 was born with the aim of creating a real journey through art, music and literature, which is able to consolidate the territory of the lake as a Tourist Cultural destination.
This cultural event on Lake Como will be only the first of many events expected for the Festival di Bellagio 2013. After “Bellagio Music Festival: Verdi, Wagner e la musica d’oggi”, there will be:
- “Bellagio Film Festival: il Cinema e le Arti”,
- “Giornata della cultura ungherese a Bellagio”,
- “Nona Rassegna Lirica città di Grandate”
- “Varenna Musica in Villa Monastero e Villa Cipressi”
- “Grande Musica sul Lario”.
Ticket Cost: € 5,00 For further information on tickets and reservations, contact the Tourist Information Office Promobellagio, in Piazza della Chiesa 14.
Check out the video of the last edition of the Festival di Bellagio e del Lago di Como!
Powered by Xdeers